Certified Autism Specialist Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Certified Autism Specialist Eligibility Requirements:
- Master’s Degree and two years experience working in your field who treats or supports individuals with autism (or a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years experience)
- 14 hours of continuing education that directly relates to autism (either previously earned or obtained through IBCCES); renewed every two years
- Pass the online Autism Competency Exam (included in registry fee)
- Pay Registry fee: *$495.00 (Renewal fee: $199.00 every two years (training included))
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to email@example.com with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.
Who Can Benefit From Autism Certifications?
First pay for the course then Enroll with the order number of payment.ENROLL NOW