CERTIFICATE IN COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY. LEVEL 1
“THE HAPPINESS OF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS UPON THE QUALITY OF YOUR THOUGHTS”
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapeutic model that aims to change dysfunctional emotions, ineffective behaviors, and thought processes through a number of goal-oriented, and systematic procedures.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is evidence-based and has been researched extensively. In children or adolescents, CBT can be effective for depression, anxiety disorders; body dysmorphic disorder; eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder; and post-traumatic stress disorder.
This 12-week Certificate Course in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy has been developed to help participants gain knowledge and understanding of the cognitive behavioural approach to therapy. It will provide foundation and intermediate CBT skills and competence in the principles of assessment and case formulation, as well as the appropriate use of Cognitive and Behavioural interventions.
Aims and Objectives.
This online training is fitting for both newcomers and professionals, who want to develop their therapeutic skills. Thi
The course is appropriate for newcomers as well as professionals looking to upgrade their therapeutic skills. This course will provide you with all of the information you need to support people in their personal development while also providing a pathway to a fascinating career in the helping professions.
To live a fulfilling and happy life, and reach your true potential, you need to have a high level of self-awareness. Unfortunately, self-awareness isn’t taught in most educational institutes, and many people struggle to obtain it. This course aims to simplify self-awareness and demonstrates how you can extend this knowledge to others. This extensive training is fitting for people, who want to renew their skills. This course will present you with all the information you need to change peoples self-perception and support you in developing a new career path in the process. You will gain lifetime access to all modules (over 36 hours) of on-demand video teaching, and a wide range of additional course resources that you can download and use on yourself, or share with those with whom you practice CBT in the future.
- Identify new opportunities for personal growth.
- Self-improvement and self-esteem, self-efficacy development.
- Help people in a time-proven process that improves mental wellness.
- Improve communication skills & your ability to influence people positively.
- Develop self-esteem & self-awareness.
- Show people how to establish appropriate, and practical goals.
- Understand how our core beliefs can result in poor mental health.
- Develop your self-awareness, self-discipline, and social effectiveness.
- The course is divided into 4 units and each unit consists of reading material, videos, and case studies followed up by a written assignment that you must complete and return to your tutor.
- The assignments are straightforward and relate directly to the material. They include short factual answers, personal responses/reactions to the reading material, self-development exercises, etc.
- On average, the course will require 3 to 4 hours of reading/study per week.
- The assignments will be graded by your tutor and returned to you.
- The course is designed to be flexible and so you may choose to return the assignments monthly, halfway through the course, or at the end of the course.